Tool Enquiry Form
Want to hire this tool? Enquire now!
BS600 Rammer For Hire
WACKER's WM 80, 2-stroke engine, built for tough rammer applications. WACKER rammers have set the standard in the construction industry. These rammers are powered by the exclusive WM 80, the only 2-stroke engine specifically designed and built for vibratory rammers and meets EPA and European air emission standards. WACKER's rugged rammers are designed for maximum production, performance and durability.
- Dimensions length x width x height 675 x 345 x 940 mm
- Shoe size (w x l) 280 x 330 mm
- Operating weight 59 kg
- Compaction depth (depending on soil) 510 mm
- Stroke 72 mm
- Impact energy 76 J 56 ft.lbs.
- Force/blow per CIMA - LEMB 12 kN 2,695 lb
- Percussion rate up to 700 1/min
- Travel speed up to 18 m/min
- Compacted area 301 m2/h
- Engine Type air-cooled, 2-stroke, single cylinder WACKER WM 80, petrol engine
- Horsepower 3 kW 4 hp
- Fuel to oil ratio 50-100:1
- Fuel consumption 1 l/h
- Fuel tank capacity 3.0 l
Features and Benefits
- Patent-pending vented carburetor evacuates air from the fuel line for easy starting. An integrated fuel valve and gas lever also provide for simple operation and easy starting by eliminating air in the fuel line.
- A unique three-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. A filter minder tells the operator when the air filter needs to be changed.
- The guide handle offers a highly engineered, built-in shockmount system to reduce HAV (hand-arm vibration) and improve operator comfort.
- Automatic shutoff feature will shut down the unit if left idling for an extended period of time, reducing emissions and carbon build-up.
- Rugged rammers designed for the compaction of cohesive, mixed and granular soils in confined areas.
Hire rates for BS600 Rammer
* - Please use code ONLINE15 when ordering to take advantage of this offer
All Prices Subject to VAT charges